May 5, 2013

'F' for First

This is the first of hopefully many photoshoots I’m doing for this blog. This time I wanted to show off the maxi skirt that I made. First of all, I’m no pro tailor, I just try to make things that I like and experiment a lot to see how far can I go with it. For now it’s a hobby that I hope to turn into work one day. So I’ve decided to share some of my designs and I’ll start with this beautiful skirt that I made for my friend recently. She absolutely loves them and is rocking it in this shoot.


image  image

image  image

image

The top (by BikBok) combined together with this skirt looks like a dress which gives me an idea to make a similar one-piece.
Thanks to my model Laura, hope to work with you again and thanks for my friend Elvijs too!
Please leave a comment and if you like G&M, please show your support, by pressing ‘Like’ on the Galaxies&More Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/galaxiesandmore
Hope you’re all having a great weekend!



No comments

Post a Comment

© BALT
Maira Gall