May 25, 2014

Overheat

Summer’s here & the heat is on! I usually find it hard not to lose your personal style during these hot months when you’re forced to wear shorts and flip fops. I really love outerwear & layering, so it’s understandable that summer is not my favourite season. In this post I wanted to show my new amazing cotton blend jacket from sammydress.com which is very lightweight and ideal for summer. I can already see that it’s going to be an essential item in my wardrobe this season.


 image

image

I recently discovered  Sammydress which is an amazing online fashion store. The clothes are really unique and the prices blew my mind, plus they’ve got a lot of items on sale, which is great. I really recommend it, I can say that I will be ordering a lot of stuff from there from now on, just need to wait for the next paycheck.
image

image

Jacket by Sammydress

Tee by New Yorker

Pants by Terranova

Boots by CCC

Vintage watch





Enjoy the sun & have a happy shopping!

No comments

Post a Comment

© BALT
Maira Gall