July 30, 2014

Cats & Destruction

 It’s been a while since I’ve shared any of my sewing projects. But lately inspiration has found it’s way back to me and my sewing machine is gonna have to face it and work it’s ass off. Recently I made this gray oversized sweater and I thought that I could give it a little more life. I bought some acrylics and decided to go for a cute cat face as my first try at hand painting fabric. Previously I’ve only dyed sneakers with acrylics and they turned out pretty good, so I decided to give it a try, I hope you like it!





I’m not sure of how long lasting the print will be, but I love it, I sure will experiment further with some textile paints as well.






Hand painted sweater by Me

Jeans by Reserved

Sneakers by Sinsay

Watch by Forever



1 comment

© BALT
Maira Gall