December 15, 2016

Clarity



I have these moments of clarity when I feel like I know exactly what to do. It all suddenly makes so much sense. Like the answer has just been there waiting for me to find it.
And then other times it's so easy for me to lose any kind of motivation and dedication I had and all I can do is be miserable. I do that a lot actually.

 But one or the other is better than being stuck in the middle, having no goals, no aspirations, not wanting more. At least that's not a problem for me. I've always wanted more. And while I might not always know what that 'more' is, at least it's there and I'll know it when I'll find it. For now I'm certain of what I don't want and that's a lot more than some people can say.

At least that's what I tell myself.

-Balt

No comments

Post a Comment

© BALT
Maira Gall