November 25, 2012

I'm ready

It’s been a few years since I’ve wanted to start a fashion blog. I finally feel ready. I have opinions that I wish to share and I have stories that I want to tell. I’ll start by telling you about myself.
I’m a lot of things and I enjoy a lot of things, such as, art, photography and literature, but above all, I’m in love with fashion. I don’t like everything and it’s my opinion that one shouldn’t like everything. So I won’t blog about the latest trends or what others think as fashionable, I’ll write about the things that I like, what I find compelling. I’ll blog about fashion events, designers and people who inspire me.


Currently I’m living in Riga, the heart of Baltics, it’s no fashion capital, but maybe it’s no fashion capital just yet. This is not my first blog, I’ve got a blog where I write about the things going on in my head, sometimes I can be a mess. My name is Balt and I hope you’ll stick around, dear reader.

No comments

Post a Comment

© BALT
Maira Gall