December 5, 2012

Fetish

You feel obsessed. And for a second, you think you’ve gone mad, but maybe we all have? We all crave for something. We all have something in our closet that makes us feel …exquisite. We all have some secret(or not so secret) obsession with something. You feel like you could spend all your salary for it and it would make you happy. You simply can’t stop, you want more and more, you need more and more. It’s become a fetish. Whether it’s leather, high heels or accessories, there’s something you’re addicted of. I’ll tell you about myself.


I admit it, I have an addiction. And there’s nothing I can do about it. Bracelets, necklaces, pendants, rings, you name it. Whenever I see something I like, I simply can’t say no. If I leave the house without any accessories, I feel naked, I feel incomplete. Sometimes it’s about owning it, not wearing it. I buy things I’m sure I won’t wear, but I have to have them. You could say I’m a collector.
It doesn’t stop there. I love leather, fur, I don’t care if it’s real or not, But it makes me feel …exquisite. Leather jacket, leather pants, leather shoes. Oh, the shoes! They’re never enough. Sometimes walking in them can be painful, but that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to take. You’re walking down the street and you feel like your feet are being chopped, but in spite of it, you’re feeling gorgeous. Let’s not forget about the studs. Studded leather, studded jeans, studded shoes, studded bracelets, studded everything. It feels like heaven when you wear what you love and it’s when you understand - fashion is not only clothing, it’s a lifestyle, it’s a drug, it’s something to believe in.
I want to hear all about your fashion fetishes, about your cravings. What makes you feel …exquisite? I like that word.

No comments

Post a Comment

© BALT
Maira Gall