August 25, 2013

Leather up

image

And so it’s the time of the year when I can already feel the nature shifting it’s path. As we count down the last days of summer, we should spend a little time looking forward and thinking about our next seasons wardrobe. In a way it’s exactly what I did, but I had other reasons as well. Recently some a-hole stole Laura’s favorite leather jacket. I did everything I could to get it back, but apparently there’s a bigger tolerance for thieves in this country than where I come from. And since we failed to get an equal jacket in the stores, I decided to make it myself.
It’s the first time I’ve ever done outerwear and the first time I’ve made something entirely out of faux leather. It wasn’t easy, but I managed to come up with something beautiful. I added a leather fringe detail that goes all the way down the back & it’s the first time I’ve done that as well. Laura loves it & I do too.


image

image

image


image   image

image

image

Leather fringe jacket by me

Black studded top by Coolcat

Leggings by Coolcat

Watch by Paris Hilton


image

Rock that fringe!





No comments

Post a Comment

© BALT
Maira Gall