October 1, 2013

Riga Sweethearts

image

And so it’s October, I guess I could say it’s my favorite time of the year. This time autumn has brought me lots of changes. And due to these changes I haven’t been able to blog as much as I’d want. For a little while I’m back in Riga and between all of the rainy days there was one that was perfect for the sweetheart photoshoot. It was cold, but we had a great time shooting these pictures with a close friend and photographer Elvijs Strazds.



image

For the first time in my life I used a vintage non-electric sewing machine and I can say that it takes some getting used to. The heart is made from 16 separate pieces and it was very challenging to make two identical sweaters, but somehow I managed it.
image

image

image  image

image

image

image

image


                              I’m wearing:                                                         Laura’s wearing:

                              Sweater by me                                                    Sweater by me

                              Pants by H&M                                                    Jeans also by H&M

                              Bracelet from Ebay                                             Golden chain by Claire’s

                              Boots from a cheap department store                Boots by H&M


A very big THANK YOU to Elvijs for doing these amazing pictures! He’s also a blogger & you can read his blog here. What do you think of these sweethearts? I’m always eager to hear your thoughts, don’t be shy & leave a comment below.








No comments

Post a Comment

© BALT
Maira Gall