February 27, 2015

ANDROGENY: G&M x NEAT COLLAB



One of my favorite words is ‘no’ and I use it a lot. But sometimes it’s worth it to take a risk and say ‘yes’ for a change. And that’s exactly what I did when Kayla and Suzanne offered me this project after a small chat on twitter. And so the first tweet was sent, followed by an email, followed by mutual blog admiration and now a few months and dozens of emails later we’ve brought the idea to life. As it turned out we’re all strong believers in androgenous fashion and style that knows no gender boundaries. After hauling our closets and exchanging concepts we came to the idea of creating a winter edition ‘sports luxe’ outfit that would look great on both guys and girls. And today we proudly present the outcome of our creative brainstorming.





Armed with scarves, warm socks and patience, we headed into the urban wilderness of the nordic places we live in. With Kayla & Suzanne in Canada and me in Latvia, we really took on an intercontinental fashion adventure. And I’m glad we did, just look at the pictures.


tumblr_inline_nkg89wUiuv1qcy8wn


I really enjoyed working with them and only hope that we’ll get the chance to collaborate on something amazing in the future as well. That’s what’s so amazing about blogging, it brings you together with people you’d probobly never have met in real life.


tumblr_inline_nkg8bhPP7T1qcy8wn
To find out more about Kayla & Suzanne scroll down to read this interview with them where they told me their views on fashion, street style and the NEAT blog which is amazing and should be bookmarked for sure. They interviewed me as well and to find out what Suzanne’s wearing head on over to The NEAT Blog to read their post.



I’m wearing:
Bomber jacket by New Yorker


Tee by Bik Bok

Pants by H&M

Sneakers by H&M

Scarf by H&M

Watch by Colloseum

2 comments

  1. I needed to thank you for this fantastic read!! I certainly loved every
    bit of it. I have you bookmarked to look at new things you post…

    ReplyDelete

© BALT
Maira Gall