March 11, 2015

I'm 90:10 - Are you?



Growing up isn't easy, trust me, I know. But what if I told you that you don't really have to? What if it's ok not to consider yourself as a serious grown up by the age of twenty-something? What if it's ok if you're not 100% serious and still want to run away from your responsibilities? According to me and a menswear brand called 90:10 all of the above are just fine and even good for you.



9010cover

DSCN2962

When Dan from 90:10 approached me with his story I was truly inspired and instantly knew that I wanted to write this post. How could I not when the brand itself stands for being 90% grown up and 10% not. As children we all look forward to growing up and getting silly jobs like astronauts, racecar drivers and icecream sellers. But as we grow up we realise that the naive image of adulthood we had is far away from the actual truth. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I'm not the only one who's ever wanted to go back and fix some life choices or regretted not taking full advantage of nap time. And 90:10 let's you hold on to the child in you because once you realise that it's ok to do so and be grown up only 90% of the time you won't want to go back, I promise.

DSCN2955

I really love my khaki hoodie from 90:10 - it's really comfy and and the fit is great. It's perfect for this post-winter type of weather we have here in Riga. I recommend you to check out their website 9010man.com and look for your perfect hoodie, trust me that 10% of carelessness you have inside of you is secretly asking you for it.

DSCN2961

All of 90:10's products are made in an environmentally responsible way which to me is probably the most important thing. And if you've read my blog before you'll know that it's something I talk about a lot so I compliment Dan on keeping nature in mind.

DSCN2967

DSCN2956

DSCN2984

DSCN2986

DSCN3005

DSCN3010

DSCN3008

DSCN3024

DSCN3020

Maybe you've noticed that the site looks slightly different. I felt like it's time to move on from the tumblr blog I had and take G&M seriously. So I hope you'll enjoy the new look or actually no, I don't care, What matters is that I like it.
I'm wearing:

Hoodie from 90:10

Fake leather pants from Colloseum

Beanie from Primark

Platform sneakers from H&M



8 comments

  1. Hi Aleksis and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I’m very happy!!! I like very much your sweatshirt. I don't know this brand, thanks for sharing!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome style!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be 90:10 :)
    Krl
    http://www.clippingpathoutsource.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this collaboration Aleksis :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. !!Heavy !! Quite Awesome Your Fashion Everything of your dress, mode, expression, really excellent . I want to another same post. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a most important blog and it’s a very helpful for us . Thanks for sharing .clipping path | clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice and excellent post you have published . Great thanks for this post guy . Cut Out Photo | Image Masking Service | Photo Cut Out

    ReplyDelete

© BALT
Maira Gall