August 8, 2015

THE PERFECT DAY OFF



It's kinda funny that I'm writing this post on a Saturday that happens to be a workday for me. But I guess I'm funny that way. I don't get a lot of days off lately and when I do, I like to spend them the way I like. As it's still super-hot-avoid-outdoors-and-human-interaction kind of summer, I spend a lot of time at home. And I don't really mind, because sometimes I feel that summer only exists to piss me off and make me wear clothes I hate (like shorts).





Let me share the ulitmate recipe for the perfect day off:

Step 1: Stay at home, make sure you've stocked up on some healthy (and not so healty) vegan snacks

Step 2:
Illegalydownload the latest episodes of your favorite shows. Currently I'm super excited about the return of Candidly Nicole & Project Runway

Step 3: When you feel like you're wasting your life, get yourself a cup of coffee with soy milk and catch up on some light reading while listening to your favorite songs

Step 4: When it's getting dark outside and the heat is wearing off, you're allowed to go outside and take a walk (actually just go and get some more snacks or takeaway food because you're too lazy to cook)

Step 5: Avoid eye contact while going home and repeat step 2

And there you have it! Sounds great doesn't it? I bought this magazine 'cause it had all these cool samples. And don't tell me you've never done it!

DSCN3370

DSCN3373

What is your perfect day off? Comment below or give me a shoutot on twitter! Stay strong, the summer's almost over!



Balt

No comments

Post a Comment

© BALT
Maira Gall