August 21, 2016

HELLO YOUTUBE


I've been wanting to do this for a long time now & finally I did. Yes, I'm talking about Youtube. I'm taking my blog to the next level and you're coming with me! I just posted my first video, please check it out & tell me what you think.




For my first video I wanted to do an OOTD which represents who I am and of course it just had to be an all black minimal look. I stopped buying things that aren't black a while ago and have no desire to return back to wearing colors.

You can expect more fashion videos just like this one, but that's not all I am about. I'll also cover health topics, talk about veganism, fitness, travel and much more. I have a lot of things on my mind for this channel. I hope this is something you can enjoy & I would appreciate it if you would subscribe to see my next videos.

See you soon,
Balt

No comments

Post a Comment

© BALT
Maira Gall