February 3, 2016

GONE N BACK



This happens to me sometimes. I make a commitment to myself and fail to deliver. I guess my problem is the fact that I easily get excited about new things and when that first excitement fades away all that's left is me and my procrastination. I try to deal with it, make promises to myself, make plans, but something always stops me. I've always thought that I know exactly what I want to do in life while the reality is much different. In reality, I'm holding onto this idea of myself that I'm not even sure exists. And while I know that it's just an illusion, admitting it would be like shattering the earth beneath my feet. I know that's what I should do, but instead I lie to myself.



I know I've been gone before and somehow I've kept finding my way back. Right now I'm back and I'll try to stay. Just accept me and don't let me walk away again.


gone3

gone5


gone1


gone4


gone2

Piazza Italia Tee
Cropp Jeans
HiTec Sneakers




No comments

Post a Comment

© BALT
Maira Gall